Saab NewsSaab ForumSaab ClassifiedsSaab SpecificationsAbout UsSaab links

Saabing.com

Saab Discussion Boards
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Moncler Outlet 'The Dark Knight Rises' Director Ch
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:20 am 
Saab Warrior

'The Dark Knight Rises' Representative Christopher Nolan To Primary 'Extraordinary' James Bond Movie,
The extraordinary success involving 'Skyfall' seems to have Sam Mendes location as the director of the future James Bond movie for the foreseeable future, yet 'Skyfall' special effects supervisor Chris Corbould thinks 'The Dark Soldier Rises' director Christopher Nolan will be the man to take around.
Corbould also worked with Nolan in 'Inception', winning an Oscar in the act, and thinks which Nolan would make an "extraordinary" Connection, and would be up for the job due to his love of 007.
Mendes has identified that Nolan's second Batman movie, 'The Dark Knight' inspired 'Skyfall',Moncler Jackets, with its more brooding experience than its predecessors,Moncler Outlet.
Corbould told Digital Secret agent: "Chris [Nolan] is a great fan involving Bond films,In ,Moncler Jackets. adding: "We spend a lot of time analysing them, your ex interrogating me on exactly why things were carried out in certain Bond motion pictures. I've done 13 Ties, so I've got a serious history with them.
"I think he likes the best way they're made, a few better than others. The conclusion part of the third take action in Inception had been his little honor to Bond."
Having finished his or her Batman trilogy and at a new sprightly 42, Nolan has time on his side to move to the magic formula agent franchise, which as a British representative and Bond enthusiast may be too appealing to forego.
The job for now seems to be Mendes', yet after that, With Daniel Craig perhaps bowing out soon after two more movies, it could be that Nolan gets a chance to reboot the franchise's after the incumbent director and star inevitably depart.
Corbould, whose 1st Bond film ended up being 'A View To A Kill' definitely thinks Nolan would be a safe and sound pair of hands, expressing: "I would love to see your ex do one. I think he would make a fantastic Bond. Having seen Skyfall, this is a tough act to follow."
Nolan is currently supervising 'Superman: Man of Steel' as being a producer, and will have likely some involvement in the rolling out of Deborah.C Comics as well as Warner Bros' 'Justice League', which will likely link his 'Batman' franchise while using 'Superman' reboot as 'The Avengers' do for Marvel's stable associated with heroes.
That could although take him up to the point where Mendes' time since Bond supremo is over, after which... Well who would be better to ensure that 007 continues to amazing fans,
PHOTOS: Pictures from 'Skyfall'

Profile E-mail