Saabing.com

Saab Discussion Boards
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: North Face Outlets Jon Stewart jokes about his Pau
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:50 am 
Saab Warrior

Jon Stewart jokes about his / her Paula Broadwell interview
(USA Right now) -- Jon Stewart interviewed biographer Paula Broadwell in Present cards. And on Monday's The Everyday Show, in the wake of her recent David Petraeus affair news, her skewered her -- and himself.
"Why really does that name appear so familiar in my experience," he said, spoofing the entire thing in a segment known as Spyfall (after the new Connection movie, Skyfall),Replica Watches.
"In case anyone out there thought I may have actual journalist's predatory instincts, I give you a fast snippet of my personal interview," Stewart explained, showing clips from your chat in which Broadwell mentioned, among other things that Petraeus "can flip water into bottled water."
Moaned Stewart: "The whole thing has been like innuendo after innuendo and I'm like, gaaaaaw!"
This individual added,Replica Watches, "I had the woman's right there talking about exactly how thick a layer of awesome sauce Petraeus is bathed throughout - the thing in no way crossed my [bleeping] brain! The whole time I became just staring of how defined her biceps and triceps were!"
"I 'm the worst reporter in the world," he concluded. "For god's sake, the title of her book has been All In!In .
Scroll down to view both the original job interview as well as Stewart's follow-up segment:
The original interview. Watch the video and tell us what you think * is this awkward,
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Get More: Daily Show Full Episodes,Political Humor & Satire Blog,The Daily Show on Facebook
Monday's follow-up:
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Acquire more: Daily Show Entire Episodes,Political Laughter & Satire Blog,Replica Watches,The Everyday Show on Myspace
More on the Jesse Petraeus sex scandal:
David Petraeus resigns through CIA PHOTOS: David Petraeus Sex Scandal Who is Tampa woman at centre of scandal,Replica Watches, Petraeus could face adultery charges Afghan commander linked to Jill Kelley
The Daily Show

Profile E-mail