Saabing.com

Saab Discussion Boards
It is currently Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Burberry Clothes Gerard Butler - Romantic Helicopt
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:11 am 
Saab Junkie

Romantic Helicopter Flights Convinced Gerard Butler To try out A Surfer
Scottish actor Gerard Butler fell crazy about the idea of playing any surfer in new movie Chasing Mavericks by subtracting sunset helicopter outings up and down the California coast.
The 3 hundred star had never genuinely surfed in his life as he was offered the opportunity play real-life water child Frosty Hesson in the Curtis Hanson movie, and he needed a substantial amount of persuading to sign up for the role,burberry handbags.
Learning to pilot a heli at the time, Butler thought we would buzz the coastline to watch real viewers at play.
He or she tells Wenn, "I had your script and I employed to get on at the Father christmas Monica airport and travel up and down Malibu and the seacoast and I saw each of the guys on paddleboards and also surfboards and I went,cheap north face, 'Look at this. What am My partner and i thinking, I need to get a place in Malibu and devote a bit of time below,Burberry Clothes. I need to take this specific movie, and I need to read how to surf.I
"That was when I chose to do this movie, when I was in the heli. I always try to retain a sense of wonder and humility,north face outlet online. Looking at the job at hand it was a good daunting experience.Inch

Profile E-mail