Saab NewsSaab ForumSaab ClassifiedsSaab SpecificationsAbout UsSaab links

Saabing.com

Saab Discussion Boards
It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: My experience with Christian Louboutin shoes
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:17 am 
Saab Junkie

I decided to write this post as when I was surfing the net for advice on Christian louboutin shoes I would have appreciated someone's experiences with these shoes. As we all know they are expensive so I wanted to be sure they fit me okay. I could not buy them online for this reason. The only supplier in Dublin is Brown Thomas on Grafton street and Harvey Nichols in Dundrum so I went and checked their stock,christian louboutin discount. Sure enough they had very little as Christian was opening a new boutique within Brown Thomas in February 2011,christian louboutin discount heels. I had to wait 12 WHOLE weeks.
You can imagine my desire and need grew stronger like a child waiting for Christmas day. Every chance I had I was online drooling over them. So finally the day came when the new boutique was opened. I went in at 10.00am , found my desired pair of shoes and tried them on. I had to go up half a size as they are narrow and I have a wide foot. I walked around for a few minutes on the carpeted floor. Yes, they fit grand I thought. WRONG!!!! I was that in love with these shoes I would not of noticed if they were lined with sandpaper, I was not leaving without these shoes.
So I get home and I have them on for a half an hour, walking on wooden floors (much harder to walk in heels as we all know) and I am in TOTAL agony. WHAT is going on? Shoes this price should not burn the tops of my toes. They were also slipping off as the were too long because of the half size up. Oh dear, I couldn't bring them back because the lovely red sole had scratches already and most of my skin was attached inside. I had to break them in. I searched the net for advice and there is a forum all about the pain these shoes cause. If you are considering to purchase Christian Louboutin shoes you should read this article.
I was shocked reading the 200 odd comments of how to ease your pain. I was devastated I had not stumbled across this site before. Heel grips, blister block,cheap red bottom shoes, blister plasters, insoles, Christian Louboutins address so you can kick his ass ( I wish). But you would know a male designed these shoes. I read somewhere that he grew up with lots of sisters. My guess is they annoyed him so bad he swore revenge to all females on earth. Yes, Lure them in with beautiful must have shoes and watch their faces distort with the pain coming home! (Mwha ha ha)
I have bought all the recommended products that might ease my agony and I will put them to the test soon.
I know were I went wrong, my feet were cold and barely out of bed when I bought these Christian louboutin shoes. When I started to walk at home my feet soon heated, swelled and disaster struck

Profile E-mail