Saab NewsSaab ForumSaab ClassifiedsSaab SpecificationsAbout UsSaab links

Saabing.com

Saab Discussion Boards
It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 12:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Moncler Outlet Real Housewives star Joanna Krupa h
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:43 am 
Saab Warrior

Joanna Krupa held her brain up high and appeared unconcerned the day right after sleazy Joe Francis claimed to possess bedded her - along with her little sister.
The Polish United states model was away shopping in L ,Moncler jacken outlet. a . with her fiance Romain Zago about Saturday and seemed completely unbothered by the Ladies Gone Wild creator's sordid claims.
Krupa, 33, recently was published as one of the Real Average women of Miami and in an upcoming episode Later on Francis boasts that has dated both her along with her younger sibling, Marta.
Holding her brain up high: Joanna Krupa and your ex fiance Romain Zago stepped in LA on Saturday
The former Playmate furiously rubbished the particular claims, calling Francis a 'a f***ing sicko'.
Wearing grey sweatpants decorated with hearts, change flips and oversize sun shades Krupa chatted to your ex boyfriend and checked out her phone since the pair shopped for Halloween costumes and went for sushi.
And in what could be a not-too-subtle dig from Francis, she also used a white jumper with the words 'I'm within love' emblazoned across the front.
Casual look: Your usually glamorous model wore sweats to the outing
Francis, who made an appearance in a sneak preview of RHOM, told yet another cast member at a lingerie party: 'Actually My spouse and i dated both sisters too ,C Marta as well as Joanna...go ask Marta. That,,s true.Ha
When asked in case he slept using them Francis says: 'Yes,,Go question Marta,Moncler Jackets. It,,s genuine.'
Francis, who has been recently sued numerous occasions for his bogus Girls Gone Outrageous business antics, also said: 'How funny would it be, I put Joanna on tv for the first time.
Causing difficulty: Joe Francis appears on an upcoming episode associated with Real Housewives associated with Miami
Unwelcome news: Joanna's cast mate filled her in in Francis' claims he rested with the model and her sister
She moved from Chicago with her sister Marta... I met her by way of a mutual friend such as her first week in LA,moncler women jackets sale.A
Krupamoved to America from Poland when she was five years previous and to LA whenshe ended up being 19 to follow her dream of learning to be a model and actress.
She has been involved to Zago, owner of Miami's Great nightclub for five years.
Close: (L-R) Marta and Joanna Krupa at a promotional party in Hollywood last year

Profile E-mail