Saab NewsSaab ForumSaab ClassifiedsSaab SpecificationsAbout UsSaab links

Saabing.com

Saab Discussion Boards
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Game of thrones
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:33 am 
Saab Warrior

After sitting down and watching game of thrones season 2 dvd in one sitting, I truly experienced something deeply engrossing, highly emotional, filled with dark plot twists, fantastic visuals, and storytelling of epic proportions.Watching the whole season in one sitting blows most comparative movies out of the water, this is masterful cinema at it's finest.Huge character development, on top of some of the best acting performances I've ever seen. From the lead characters to the peasants, wanderers, and barbarians every role in the whole show is excellent. Which I think adds vastly to it's depth. The scenery, the environment, the atmosphere - awe inspiring, breathless, and at times just magical.game of thrones dvdis by far the top TV series, the only thing I can see topping this anytime soon, is season 3. Which trust me, can't come soon enough. After this 10 hour marathon, I could probably watch another 50 hours straight. It's that engrossing, and with the way they left the ending of season one with so many questions unanswered and the plot developing, the third season should be even more amazing.

Profile E-mail