Saab NewsSaab ForumSaab ClassifiedsSaab SpecificationsAbout UsSaab links

Saabing.com

Saab Discussion Boards
It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Mizuno MX-1000 irons' different design
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:09 pm 
Saab Junkie

There are more and more golf clubs are on the market, sometimes I don't know how to choose a useful one for my game, everyone seems to very good. At last, last month I choose thediscount mizuno mx 1000 as my game-improvement clubs.

Incorporating Mizuno's HOT METAL concept into iron design, the MX-1000 Irons is for golfers looking for an extreme combination of distance and forgiveness.

Astonishing distances that push the boundaries of the R&A and USGA's performance limitations are achieved by plasma welding a thin, hot, discount golf clubs ES230 maraging steel face to a 431 stainless steel body - a technique perfected in Mizuno's MP Fli-Hi utility iron.

The HOT METAL face is teamed with a hollow construction and internal weighting -encouraging strikes from a wide area of the face to hold their line with minimal distance loss. Mizuno MX 300 The hollow construction also allows weight to be engineered deep within the head for a naturally high trajectory - enabling the use of stronger lofts for even greater distance.

Aggressively bevelled lead and trailing edges effectively narrow the MX-1000's substantial soleplate, for clean turf interaction and use from a variety of lies.

Profile E-mail