Saab NewsSaab ForumSaab ClassifiedsSaab SpecificationsAbout UsSaab links

Saabing.com

Saab Discussion Boards
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: cheap north face Brad Bird Won't Direct Star Wars
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:31 am 
Saab Warrior

When Star Wars Episode VII was first announced the net went nuts suggesting possible directors for you to helm the project. Followers and journalists as well threw out names like J.L. Abrams, Guillermo del Toro, and Steven Spielberg, yet of the dozens of brands none sounded far better in my mind than Brad Bird. Beyond the fact that the guy has done only produce awesome work since first entering the industry - for example the early years of The Simpsons, Iron Giant, The particular Incredibles, Ratatouille and Mission: Impossible - Ghost Process - the man just has an amazing directorial head and an brilliant sense of story and structure.
But I am amazingly sad to report that Bird will not be the guy put in charge of leading the next generation of The exorcist. Despite the fact that fans perhaps went as far as to generate a campaign video advertising the idea of hiring the director for the job, Fowl took to his Tweets account this evening for you to officially announce which he will not be making Occurrence VII,burberry outlet online, responding to a fan's comment about the legendary franchise's.
,@clarkgoble: tell me your next you are the new Star Wars!,Not a chance. A science fiction movie. Not Star Wars.
, Kaira Bird (@BradBirdA113) November 20, 2012
Responding to even more questions,burberry outlet, he did say that he is presently working on another science fiction project, titled 1952 (that was recently rumored to have Henry Clooney interested). That motion picture, however, has not but gotten the green lighting from Disney, however,Burberry Clothing, there is a script via Damon Lindelof and it's said to be a "Close Encounters-esque tentpole." And while Fowl may not be helming Star Wars Event VII, that doesn't mean he's not thrilled for it.
That said, Erika Arndt is a fantastic writer as well as Kathy Kennedy is a brilliant producer. I am first in range to see the new The exorcist.
, Brad Bird (@BradBirdA113) November 18, 2012
How do you go from the following, Both Abrams and Spielberg possess said no, however Joe Johnston and Jon Favreau have got said that they would be interested in giving it a shot. If Bird isn't doing the work,north face outlet online, who is your next selection,

Profile E-mail