Saab NewsSaab ForumSaab ClassifiedsSaab SpecificationsAbout UsSaab links

Saabing.com

Saab Discussion Boards
It is currently Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Moncler jacken outlet Stacy Lewis rallies to win M
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:02 am 
Saab Warrior

SHIMA, Japan (AP) ,Stacy Lewis rallied in order to win the Mizuno Vintage on Sunday on her behalf LPGA Tour-leading fourth title of the season, birdieing the final three openings for an 8-under 64 as well as a one-stroke victory. Stacy Lewis of the United States creates with the trophy with regard to photographers after successful the Mizuno Classic playing golf tournament at Kintetsu Kashikojima Nation Club in Shima, key Japan, Sunday, November. 4, 2012. (Elp Photo/Kyodo News) JAPAN OUT, MANDATORY CREDIT,Moncler jacken outlet, Simply no LICENSING IN CHINA, FRANCE, HONG KONG, JAPAN AND SOUTH KOREA Multimedia Photoview most photos Article Gallery: Stacy Lewis rallies to win Mizuno Basic Lewis, seven strokes powering South Korea's Lee Bo-mee getting into the round, had 10 birdies and two bogeys to end at 11-under 205 with Kintetsu Kashikojima. "I don't think I've ever keep coming back from this far,Inch Lewis said. "I didn't think the low numbers were out there until a person shot an 7 under yesterday. I merely went out there right now trying to make birdies and got 15 of them, which is great." Lee shot a 72 to end second. "I'm disappointed together with today's round," said Lee, a regular on the Japan LPGA. "I did not give myself adequate chances for birdies. "There would be a lot of tension nowadays. I had lots of concerns like if I gained whether I would join the LPGA or not. And so i think that made me somewhat nervous." Lewis made a 25-foot birdie putt on Sixteen, then moved into a tie for the lead with a 12-footer on the 17th,Cheap North Face. She took single possession of the lead along with another 25-foot birdie putt for the last hole, after that claimed the $180,1000 winner's prize when Lee's extended birdie putt on 18 went long. "I thought it was coming the other day," Lewis said. "I played out really solid recently. I just didn't make any putts. But to makes those three putts I made decreasing the stretch had been unbelievable,north face outlet online. I didn't really think I was playing this specific well coming into a few days but I just started playing better and better every single day. Putts just started falling today and it was meant to be. " Lewis furthermore won the Mobile Bay LPGA Classic inside April, the ShopRite LPGA Traditional in June and also the Navistar LPGA Classic in Sept. She has five occupation victories, winning your Kraft Nabisco Championship last year. Attempting to become the first National to win the ball player of the year award since Beth Daniel in 1994, Lewis moved 58 items ahead of South Korea's Inbee Playground in the player of the year standings with two events left. Each victory is worth 25 points. Lewis trails Playground on the money list, but said player of the year is more important to her. "The money checklist for me is pretty much not even considered with two tourneys left," Lewis stated. "My goal for this yr is player of the year,moncler women jackets sale, which forces Inbee to win the last a pair of tournaments, so to obtain that pretty much locked up is quite cool." Playground, who opened the actual LPGA Tour's Asian swing using a victory in Malaysia and take care of second last week in Taiwan, shot a 80 to tie regarding 17th. Lewis received a pearl-studded tiara and a string of Japan's finest pearls. "I haven't decided who I'm going to give them way too yet," Lewis explained. "I think my mom want them thought.Inches Japan's Ayako Uehara shot a 67 to finish two cerebral vascular accidents back, and top-ranked Yani Tseng were built with a 68 to finish last at 7 under.

Profile E-mail