Saab NewsSaab ForumSaab ClassifiedsSaab SpecificationsAbout UsSaab links

Saabing.com

Saab Discussion Boards
It is currently Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: supra footwear 'He turned my house into a SEX DUNG
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:17 am 
Saab Junkie

After months involving keeping quiet in regards to the reasons for her break up from Alex, Chantelle revealed all on Tuesday day in a series of intense tweets.
In addition to the claims about 37-year-old Alex's secret making love place, Chantelle, 29, additionally alleged that cross-dressing Alex organized to meet a man for sex while dressed as his alter-ego Roxanne.
Search down for movie
Revelations: Chantelle Houghton looks burdened after taking in order to Twitter on Tuesday to share astonishing statements that her ex lover Alex Reid set up a sex dungeon in their house while she was eight several weeks pregnant with their girl Dolly
Explosive: Chantelle also supposed that Alex arranged to dress up as alter-ego Roxanne to meet a man for sex
Chantelle wrote on her Twitter web page on Tuesday morning hours: 'Ok had enough,supra skytops, I'm putting the document straight. I've been inside f***ing badplace for weeks now but reason for that is certainly this: I found texts on Alex's phone any time she was About 6 weeks old, it was to a man and he has been arranging to meet up with your pet as Roxanne for making love
'It wasn't the first time possibly. So yh I'm within hell right now yet who wouldn't be.A
"Oh and yes when I had been 8 months expecting Alex turned my house into a sex dungeon and I slept on my flat floorboards for days...Cos I couldn't come home. (sic)"
Chantelle continued by claiming that Alex got group sex together with prostitutes during their romantic relationship.
She said: 'And Zero I didn't know Alex corner dressed cos he informed me it was a publicity stunt, I found out when I was pregnant. keeping in mind the hookers he has been texting that he previously had orgieswith.
Enlarge
Volatile: Chantelle posted a series of twitter posts on her Twitter web site surrounding her partnership with Alex
'Forgive me if I look like s**t rightnow but I f***ing feel it - world was ripped separate in an Instant And We have texted the guy who he was arranging to meet and told your ex what I think of him or her too. F***ing sick pulling me into this particular. It's wrong.'
Chantelle continued with her Tweets rant to claim that doesn't only is the lady having to cope inside the wake of Alex's sex revelations, but she's also having to encounter the fact that Alex isallegedly trying to get your hands on her money.
Speaking about Alex's ex-wife Katie Price, Chantelle tweeted: 'Katie cost was right cos now Alex wants halfof my Income and Dolly's money also that we put in a rely on fund for her through first ok mag shoot.
Upset: Chantelle seemed uncomfortable throughout the interview on the Irish chat demonstrate
Happier times: Chantelle Houghton and Alex Reid in February while she was expectant with her first little one Dolly
'And for the record I have been asking Alex to send me a schedule of any time he'd like to see dolly nevertheless he won't make,supra footwear. He can come and see the woman's cos I couldn't come home,supra shoes.
'Now I understand what Katie value went through and she obtained the blame back then! I will walk to the conclusion of the earth for our daughter and he won't be getting my funds nor will he get Dolly's money (sic).'
Chantelle's mind blowing claims on Tweets come after your woman confessed during an interview on an Irish talk present over the weekend that their romantic relationship came to a spectacular end because of another man.
The 'other' man the model identifies is so far unidentified, but it comes amongst claims Reid allegedly experimented with kisshis former agent, Richard Curson, 37, and routed him a stringed of supposedly direct text messages.
She furthermore admitted that the parrot cage fighter's love of dressing up since his alter-ego Roxanne was one more driving force behind your ex decision to go that alone.
Inthe past Chantelle offers spoken publicly about the arguments she andAlex had over flirty texts she had found on their phone to Curson.
Reideven held up to the lewd mother nature of the messages: 'We do argue about Richard. I've made freakish jokes of an grown-up nature,supra shoes, which were personal. It has been purposefully misconstrued.'
There is no suggestion from Chantelle that the various other man she identifies is Curson.
Chantelle said: 'I did not break up with Alex casually. Ultimately a man concluded our relationship and that's all I'm ready to say on the matter.'More...Bouncing back: Chantelle Houghton wipes away the tears and looks dry-eyed and glamorous as she tends to make another TV appearanceThat's far better! Britney Spears shows off shiny locks (and plenty of weed) on Jay Leno with Simon Cowell after 'wig' fiasco'I've learnt a great deal ' Holly Willoughby reveals her obsession with 60 Shades Of Greyish trilogy
Discovering that Alex's cross-dressing was not only a publicity stunt was also very hard for Chantelle.
She told The Saturday Night show that she'would not have been in a relationship in case she knew which.'
Thecage fighter's love for dressing up in outlandish women's apparel has been an activity performed by Alex since the days ahead of his relationship using Katie Price.
Currently since the latest divided from the father associated with her first youngster - four-month old Dolly * Chantelle has been noticeably struggling.
Joke: Chantelle found out Alex's cross-dressing has not been just a bit of fun whilst she has been pregnant
Beinga single mother has not been at all what the reality star - whom found fame since the only non-celebrity on Celeb Big Brother in 2006 - expected tobecome whenever she and Alex initial announced their maternity,
Speakingon the show your woman said: 'I never appreciated what it was want to be a single mum ahead of, and I'm in a very fortunate situation that I do not have money worries.A
'But it's hard going through a break-up and being mummy as well - this really is tough.'
MailOnline contacted Reid for a comment yet his publicist said they was unwilling to offer a response.
She additional: 'Hopefully at the right position he will address should be genuine Chantelle has made.'
VIDEO: Chantelle's revealing interview...

Profile E-mail