Saab NewsSaab ForumSaab ClassifiedsSaab SpecificationsAbout UsSaab links

Saab Discussion Boards
It is currently Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: north face outlet online Jeffery back at practice,
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:58 am 
Saab Junkie

Alshon Jeffery is not expected to play against the Texans on Weekend night, but the simple fact the rookie recipient returned to practice Friday was a good signal.
"We're excited about the progress he's made,'' Has coach Lovie Smith stated.
Jeffery had been sidelined since fracturing his right hand inside a 41-3 win over the Jaguars in Week 5. He's listed as unlikely for Sunday but sometimes return for the November. 19 Monday night time game against the 49ers.
Soldier Field, 1410 Memorial Campus Dr, Chi town, IL 60605, USA
1000 Football Dr, Body of water Forest, IL 60045, U . s .
Although Jeffery's workload Friday was limited, his or her teammates were glad to have him back.
"It's very stimulating to see him away here going around as well as catching balls,'' guy receiver Earl Bennett said. "I simply hope we can reunite with him pretty soon.''
Jeffery's 14 parties rank fourth for the Bears, and his 184 yards and two touchdown grabs rank second in spite of the missed time.
Defensive tackle Matt Toeaina (calf) also is listed because doubtful, while shielding end Israel Idonije (ankle) and defensive tackle Henry Melton (back) are possible,north face outlet online.
Battling the elements: Weekend night's forecast requires thunderstorms and strong wind gusts. Such conditions are okay with Smith, thinking about the Texans are used to playing in the dome.
"It's November, and I'm sure Houston is expecting to play in undesirable weather,'' Smith stated. "I've been watching the predict a little bit closer than I normally do, and I hear there's lots of rain and breeze supposed to come in.''
Within the running: Although the cross rush continues to be your Bears defensive line's stress, Texans running back Arian Foster is sure to test the particular run-stopping ability of inside linemen Stephen Paea and Melton.
"We still have additional work to do,'' Paea said. "We still have to pay attention to fine detail,cheap north face. Coach (Rod Marinelli) likes you the run, too, because we're the one-gap defense. As long as you get in your gap,Burberry Clothes, you stay there, you do your work,burberry handbags.
"Brian (Urlacher) and Lance (Briggs) are going to do all the dirty perform, doing all the taking on. If it happens to rebound to us, we need to make the tackle.
Additional points: Texans nose deal with Shaun Cody (ribs/lung) and working back Ben Tate (hamstring muscle) are out with regard to Sunday's game, while tight end Owen Daniels (back) is questionable. Two Titans ended up fined for horse-collar tackle against the Bears yesterday. Safety Michael Griffin has been fined $20,000 with regard to pulling down Shiny Forte, while qb Matt Hasselbeck was ticketed $15,750 for dragging down Kelvin Hayden after Hayden's fumble recovery.

Profile E-mail