Saab NewsSaab ForumSaab ClassifiedsSaab SpecificationsAbout UsSaab links

Saab Discussion Boards
It is currently Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Smallville Finale
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:53 am 
Saab Warrior

Smallville Finale
This is my first time ever posting a review so I have to say that the series finale blew me away. They had a lot to wrap up in a brief period of time and did it all so well. Smallville seasons 1-10 dvd has been around long enough to go through some definite changes over the years. I started watching the series at about season 3 and was pretty much hooked. After waiting for this character to be able to fly for almost a decade (but well knowing the show would end as soon as that happened - so bittersweet), I have to say that it met all my expectations. I have to commend Tom Welling for driving this series to an explosive conclusion. I really don't think there is another actor who could have pulled it off like this. I'm glad they wrapped up multiple story lines that tie so well into the actual comic and movie universe that has come before. It happens quickly and definitively and it was awesome. Cheap smallville seasons 1-10 dvd was full of action and emotion and movie quality effects and acting. Kudos to the FX team...just it and I think you'll agree. They also took no liberties that take away anything from the actual mythology and this comes from a person who has read a lot of Superman comics. I won't spoil anything for anyone reading this but I'll say if you are a true comics and movie fan of the superman mythology, you'll see countless nods to the source material here which I thought was great.

Discount DVD Box Set at cheapondvd

Profile E-mail