Saab NewsSaab ForumSaab ClassifiedsSaab SpecificationsAbout UsSaab links

Saab Discussion Boards
It is currently Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Moncler Jackets One Direction Premiere New U.S. Si
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:52 am 
Saab Warrior

Photo credit: DB/WENN
Right after giving an amazing performance, which made fans shriek their hearts out there at the recent "The Times Factor (US)Inches results show, British-Irish boyband One Direction are back with an all new single, "Kiss You". The monitor is off their particular "Take Me Home" LP.
Billboard reviews the announcement from the band's new individual, which is slated heading to radio November Sixteen. "Kiss You" is actually the second standard U,supra skytop.S. one from "Take Me Home", following the lead track "Live Although We're Young". The group also recently released yet another single, "Little Things", which is a good Ed Sheeran-penned ballad that was exposed as a second U.K. single and not released to Stateside stereo,supra society.
"Kiss You" promises to be a enormous hit as it use a very catchy along with upbeat pop track that reminds fans of summertime and is also perfect for 1D's teen followers to sing coupled and jump about with,cheap supra shoes. The single offers fun vibes all through and heart-melting romantic testimonies about crushes and how the boys involving 1D want to show her off to see their close friends "drooling on their chinny-chin-chins."
"Take Myself Home" is the group's upcoming second studio lp,supra sneakers. The record is set to hit U.Utes. stores on Late 13.

Profile E-mail