Saab NewsSaab ForumSaab ClassifiedsSaab SpecificationsAbout UsSaab links

Saabing.com

Saab Discussion Boards
It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Moncler Jackets Rapper Meek Mill Flashes Bling-Bli
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:39 am 
Saab Warrior

Meek Mill shows off just what he has been getting into a new video for that track "Young & Gettin' It", which is the very first single off his or her debut record "Dreams as well as Nightmares". Joining Mills within the flashy video stuffed with scantily clad women is co-rapper Kirko Bangz.
The clip commences with visuals of Generators getting ready to meet up along with chill with buddies and shots regarding pretty and attractive ladies waiting around the yacht. Immediately as the artist gets into the particular rap, flashy thoughts of the gang having a party and teasing each other are cut among shots of them driving a car in Ferrari as well as Rolls-Royce luxury cars,Moncler Jackets, raging speedboats, and popping bottles in various clubs.
The particular Maybach Music artist is unquestionably getting the good living not only in the video, but in addition in his career. "Dreams and Nightmares" is ready for relieve on Tuesday,North Face Outlets, Oct 30 after a lengthy string of shows and mixtapes he would in support to the project. Mills is incredibly reflective about what the actual album means to your ex, explaining that it references his life as well as the difficulties of downtown streets,Moncler Jackets, while also knowing the success turned enjoys. He brings that now he just works difficult and stays devoted to it.
"A lot of the actual songs are concerning my life, my pain, and you can tell I have been previously through these things. It is possible to feel it. The particular dream part can be me living as an artist making money traveling across the world, and nightmares touches on precisely what it took will make it from the streets," explains your 25-year old told USA Today.
Meek Mill's "Young & Gettin' It" Music Video clip
,Moncler Outlet, AceShowbiz.com

Profile E-mail