Saab NewsSaab ForumSaab ClassifiedsSaab SpecificationsAbout UsSaab links

Saabing.com

Saab Discussion Boards
It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Which Means We Are Officially At The Start Of Summer Wedding
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:26 am 
Saabing Pioneer

It's the end of May, which means we are officially at the start of Summer Wedding season. If you happen to be in a wedding this summer, or have been in wedding sin the past, that may mean you have an expensive bridesmaid dress in your possession.

Whether you anticipate this dress is beautiful or ugly, it may end up blind in your closet for years to arise because you feel that you cannot abrasion it again.

Two weeks ago, I fabricated it my mission to acquisition a way to re-purpose Black Stunning Flat Ruffle Stones Pin Column Satin Floor Length Bridesmaid Dress that I in fact loved. After spending abutting to $250 on this gown, I knew I had to abrasion it again. That was too abundant money to decay on a dress that I alone wore for one day.

In adjustment to abrasion this dress again, I had to accomplish a few alterations. The aboriginal dress has a annual absorbed at the waistline on the front-left ancillary of the dress. Though I anticipation it was cute, it had to go. Also, I capital to abrasion this dress with flat, gold sandals to accomplish the dress feel a bit added casual, so I took the hemline up a few inches myself. I added continued necklaces to yield the absorption abroad from the adornment of the top bisected of the dress and I wore a chrism jacket/bolero back it was a bit arctic in the air.

Overall, I anticipate this was a acknowledged attack of axis a formal, bridesmaid in to a added casual, yet still fancy, dress. When cerebration about re-purposing a bridesmaid dress, ask yourself if you can accomplish about-face so the gown: Can you yield up the hemline? Add sleeves? Cut the neckline in a altered shape? Also ask yourself if you can add accessories, like adornment and belts to accomplish the dress arise beneath semi-formal.

If you accept a bridesmaid dress (or a few) that you don't anticipate you can alter, you can accord them to charities, such as Project Prom, or you can mail them to mubuy.com, a website that allows you to forward in a bridesmaid dress or brawl dress, and accept a abatement on a new little atramentous dress.

I hope this give you some inspiration to re-work a bridesmaid dress that you have sitting in your closet. Be sure to check back on Friday for another Clutch post!

Profile E-mail