Saab NewsSaab ForumSaab ClassifiedsSaab SpecificationsAbout UsSaab links

Saabing.com

Saab Discussion Boards
It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Golf Live's tournament at Celtic Way
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:15 am 
Saab Junkie

Celtic Manor furthermore hosted this All Celebrity Cup within 2005 and 2006 which has been presented simply by Ant as well as Dec, as well as Montgomerie is set to oversee four groups of celebrities on the latest Tennis Live function in May 10-12 2013 r11s driver.

Montgomerie claimed: 'Golf Live has built a real hype since it began and I genuinely excited for the prospect on the new star competition cheap golf clubs.

'There isn't other affair like it throughout golf, as well as golfers to be given the chance to show up and see the interaction between the pros, most people and now this celebrities is amazing.

'Golf Live truly offers one thing for everybody has it is in aid of our mother basis and is being staged pick up at Celtic Manor, a venue very close to me after my own captaincy of European countries Ryder Cup gain there couple of years ago wholesale golf equipmnet, can make it extra special personally.'

In the past years, famous brands Chris Evans, Erika Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones taylormade burner 2.0 irons, There Steve Redgrave, celebrities Damian Lewis and James Nesbitt, model Jodie Kidd along with rock superstars Alice Cooper and Meatloaf supply turned out with the cause.

more on http://www.australiagolfmall.com/

Profile E-mail