Saab NewsSaab ForumSaab ClassifiedsSaab SpecificationsAbout UsSaab links

Saabing.com

Saab Discussion Boards
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: supra shoes Twilight"I want my child to have
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:46 pm 
Saab Warrior

Twilight"I want my child to have Rob's eyes": Is there a thing Kristen Stewart isn't sharing with us,
We're not ones to just throw out a "I must be having a baby because I accidentally consumed more than a mouthful of foodstuff at lunchtime" story with regard to it (we'll depart that to these mags),North Face UK, but Kristen Stewart recently given an interview in which she says several very interesting baby-related things.
The girl leads into the babytalk by simply bringing up famed Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan - who was as soon as rumoured to be in predicts star opposite Kristen in a Bollywood film a few years ago, nevertheless which never truly took off the ground.
"If a person offers me a great script, I would want to work in a Bollywood movie. I would love to help Hrithik Roshan. He is such a great actor and so good-looking," Kristen said.
Imagine this guy, just with Rob's eyes. And wearing a nappyAP
"In simple fact, if I have a son, I would want your pet to look like Hrithik Roshan, but with Rob's eyes," your woman said.
Thats "have" any boy. Not "had",The North Face Outlet. Be aware the use of the present tense as opposed to the conditional. Recommending that it is something taking place in the present.
Wasn't that a nice grammar lesson for you.
Playing mom to a six year old is slightly less messy than a 6 month old,The North Face Jackets Outlet, 2011 Summit Entertainment
And Kristen's encounters of playing a mother in Twilight appear to have affected her quite profoundly as well.
"That is one thing I'm going to miss probably the most," Kristen revealed, potentially while holding her handbag over the girl stomach and looking hungrily at a piece of coal*. "I did not understand I had such a powerful maternal instinct until I played mother to Mackenzie. It was unique,The North Face."
All in all, this can be a kind of interview that won't freak Rob in the slightest.
After all, he has probably too active trying to come to terms with Kristen's come back to the literal scene with the crime next year, when she resumes your ex role in Bright white and the Huntsmen sequel.
*As a new disclaimer, we don't actually think Kristen is doing this particular. It would just be vaguely entertaining (/gross) if she was.

Profile E-mail