Saab NewsSaab ForumSaab ClassifiedsSaab SpecificationsAbout UsSaab links

Saabing.com

Saab Discussion Boards
It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Super Game-Improvement Iron Set: Ping Rapture V2 irons
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:44 am 
Saab Junkie

If you are in the market for a new set of game-improvement golf irons, the new PING Rapture V2 Irons may be the best set currently on the market.

The cheap Rapture V2 irons have a dense tungsten sole weight which positions the center of gravity low and away from the face. PING Rapture V2 for sale This extreme toe weigthing optimizes the launch angle and provides for a consitently high yet penetrating trajectory. All this innovation is only made possible by the lightweight titanium face insert that allows more weight to be shifted out to the bottom and perimeter areas of the clubface.

The Ping Rapture V2 irons leverage the multi-metal technology to not only launch the ball longer, but also higher and with more accuracy. cheap golf center Now you can hit those soaring iron approach shots that go high and long and yet land softly on the green. This VFT titanium face is machined by a sophisticated computer-aided milling process to fine tune the face for maximum forgiveness and explosion.

The sole width is extremely wide and it gave me the impression I was hitting a hybrid on every shot. From my evaluation of Ping clubs, it seems the super sole width started with the Ping I20 Irons. Ping Anser Forged Irons The Rapture V2's played nothing like my G-2's and I regretted ever trading them in for these shovels.

The bounce on the Rapture V2 irons is quite pronounced, especially in the more lofted clubs, although this is a common feature of super game improvement irons because they tend to have wider soles to make getting the ball up in the air easier. All this means better iron shots that are much easier to hit.

If you are sick of missing greens or facing those monster birdie putts, the Rapture V2 irons will quickly solve that problem.

Profile E-mail