Saab NewsSaab ForumSaab ClassifiedsSaab SpecificationsAbout UsSaab links

Saabing.com

Saab Discussion Boards
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: moncler jackets sale 'Two litres of vodka a day dr
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:31 am 
Saab Warrior

'Two litres of rum a day drinker' Lindsay Lohan contends she DOESN'T need treatment ,Replica Watches

First her dad urged the bothered star to seek help after it appeared she is allegedly going two bottles associated with vodka a day, currently her friends have been proved to have intervened too.
Following the nasty bar brawl allegedly Lindsay had last week in New York she is reportedly showing up in the alcohol hard.
It means she has violated the woman's probation again - this means possible jail,Replica Watches.
Pleading with: Lindsay Lohan's friends are usually desperate for the stressed star to check in to rehab ahead of looking in court for breaking her probation
But the Liz & Penis star is apparently neglecting...even though she has already been charged with misdemeanor assault right after allegedly hitting a female in a Manhattan nighttime club.
According to Dailymotion, close friends of Lohan's tend to be urging her to test into a treatment service before she has can be found in court as it could curry favor with the judge.
Nonetheless, Lohan has emphatically exclaimed she does not have the alcohol problem and has used the fact she has recently completed three movies as proof, the website also reviews.
And though Lohan is 'worried' in regards to the upcoming hearing your 26-year-old still refuses to go to rehab to avoid time in jail.
This comes just a couple of days after her father Michael seemingly implored her to check to the Betty Ford clinic.
Boozing hard: The 25-year-old is said to be downing up to 2 bottles of vodka a day because of the anxiety of both her summer car crash and a recent bar brawl in NY wherever she was involved in misdemeanor assault
'I just want her to go into rehab. I love her and I would just like her to get the support she needs,A he told instructed HollyScoop.com.
However their pleas have fallen on deaf ears while Lohan refuses to speak to your ex after he released a private phone chat between them to the push,Replica Watches, apparently saying he or she is 'dead to her'.
Michael extra: 'I have called, however she has not found.'
He said within another report: 'Do I really believe Lindsay the new accounts that Lindsay can be drinking two ltrs of vodka each day,
'I believe she's drinking to drown your ex sorrows. When I was with the Chateau Marmont I saw containers. People tell me precisely what she's doing.I
Stubborn: Despite the fact the girl faces jail time along with rehab may help her case Lohan is said to become point blank declining to go. Pictured out in NY in Nov
TMZ also report that Lohan is actually drinking for hours on end at the moment and the evening of the alleged attack she was 'hammered',Replica Watches.
They also claim that sources have said the Indicate Girls actress becomes 'violent' when she's intoxicated.
According to reports, Lohan apparently punched a woman referred to as Tiffany Ava Mitchell in the face at Avenue club after the Justin Bieber concert because they had been fighting over Utmost George from child band The Wanted.
Strained relationships: Lohan's daddy Michael is also considered to be begging his girl to enter rehab but she has refused to speak to him after this individual leaked a private phone call to the press. Pictured a Liz & Dick screening process

Profile E-mail