Saab NewsSaab ForumSaab ClassifiedsSaab SpecificationsAbout UsSaab links

Saabing.com

Saab Discussion Boards
It is currently Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Ping G20 Pink Driver is your favorite?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:57 am 
Saab Junkie

As most golfers know, the Ping released their newest golf clubs, the G20 Pink Driver, it is can be say the best one from Ping, and it is also my favorite one, I like its color, it appears to woman, it looks so cute. And it is based on the g20 driver, and also have some new features, all in all this driver is my baby.

The G20 is a game-improvement club for players of all abilities. wholesale golf clubs The high-balance-point TFC 169D shaft simultaneously increases energy, momentum and inertia, leading to longer and straighter drives.

The Ping Pink G20 Driver is inspired by the one used by Masters Champion Bubba Watson, the Tour's longest driver. cheapest ping g20 driver It comes with a bright-pink shaft that reads "Bubba Long in Pink. Driven by PING. Limited Edition 2012" and a matching pink headcover. PING will donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of pink G20s to the "Bubba & Friends Drive to a Million" initiative launched by Bubba in January to raise $1 million for charities this year. If you alos like it, take it home.

Profile E-mail