Saab NewsSaab ForumSaab ClassifiedsSaab SpecificationsAbout UsSaab links

Saabing.com

Saab Discussion Boards
It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Titleist 913 drivers are just the start of its reform
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:09 am 
Saab Junkie

Maybe for a great golfer, know the newest golf clubs are the most interesting thing. I'd like to try some new golf clubs, I like to play the new. wholesale golf clubs And today I wnat to introduce you the latest golf clubs, they are the Titleist 913 series clubs. These two clubs can be say the best ones from Titleist company.

The Titleist 913D2 and 913 D3 Drivers won't be available to the public until November, but both clubs were on the driving range at Congressional Country Club on Monday. As players arrived at the course, site of this week's AT&T National, Titleist's tour staffers were waiting with launch monitors ready and plenty of clubs waiting to be tried, tested and put into play.

The 913 drivers are not radical departures from the clubs they will replace (the 910 D2 and 910 D3); the new model retains its predecessors' glossy black crown, traditional pear shape and simple alignment marks. The 913 driver also features the same SureFit Tour adjustable hosel system that debuted in the 910 drivers, which allows you to change both the loft and the lie angle. If you are interested in them, you can have a try.

Profile E-mail