Saab NewsSaab ForumSaab ClassifiedsSaab SpecificationsAbout UsSaab links

Saabing.com

Saab Discussion Boards
It is currently Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: timberland homme pas cher,sac longchamp 2011,longc
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:39 am 
Saab Junkie

The question I get asked a lot more than something else is no matter if to decide to buy the Blue Yeti USB microphone versus the AT2020 from Audio Technica.
The Yeti and the AT2020 occupy the sweet-spot in terms of price, high-quality, functionality and superior so deciding which is the most effective USB mic comes down to you individual preference and how you intend to use the mic. Both of them are mid-priced mics,north face france, both mics plug in to the USB port and present qualified superior recording.
The Blue Yeti USB mic is the top-of-the-range supplying from Blue microphones. It really is a sizeable, pretty heavy mic which is fantastic for studio use or with your desktop. It solid and durable but it reduces the portability subsequently if you demand an very easily portable unit to carry around, the Yeti possibly isn't the finest option.
The AT2020 from Audio Technica is a additional compact unit that is a small more pricey but it is a bit even more versatile for road-warriors. It really is also far less complicated to find a shock-mount to fit the AT2020 which significantly reduces background noise. Portability The yeti mic is qualified and robust whilst the AT2020 is sleek and light-weight. If you would like portability, the AT2020 wins hands down
Sound excellent The Yeti and the AT2020 have sublime sound high-quality and will add a complete richness to any voice and they both choose up the warm sounds of an acoustic guitar perfectly. It is tricky to split the distinction in high-quality of sound while the Yeti has 4 numerous recording modes in accordance with the sound supply so just pips the AT2020.
Ease of Setup When I got my blue Yeti, I was recording in just a minute immediately after opening the box. I only plugged in the mini USB and hooked it up to my iMac. Method preferences opened up and I chosen the Yeti for input and output. Boom - ready and recording in 30 seconds!
The AT2020 is also hassle-free to get began but I have not set one particular up for myself so it would be unfair of me to comment. We'll have to say it really is a draw.
Latency With the AT2020, the sound will need to be processed by the sound card before getting fed back to the monitor headphones so there is a perceptible lag,Chaussures Timberland. This echo can be pretty distracting. You will acquire some premium software package accessible to help correct this though with the Yeti, there is simply no trouble. There is a headphone monitor port straight in the microphone so the monitor is 100% true time. It is warmingly haunting to hear your personal voice in your headphones sounding so full and rich.
Functions The Yeti specs are way outstanding on paper. It's the only USB mic on the market place that is officially THX certified, and has four recording settings to choose up sounds from numerous directions as necessary. When in the omnidirectional setting, it's terrific for recording a live session with a couple of musicians in the area playing alongside one particular one other. The At2020 isn't so versatile with just the cardioid setting offered but it's no wallflower either,longchamp prix. The Yeti gets another point on this one.
Accessories Each microphones come with a stand with a modest base,north face france, so they each perform effectively if you are operating at your desktop, recording a voiceover or podcast. But if your recording screencasts or typing while recording, both micas will pick up vibrations via the desk.
This is exactly where the AT2020 comes into its own basically mainly because it really is not as difficult to get a shock mount which fits. The yeti is just too massive for any effortlessly accessible shock mount.
And if you actually want to take your recordings to highest level, a freestanding microphone boom is the greatest solution. They both have standard mounts which signifies you can use any microphone stand, and if you would like the adjustability of an "anglepoise" swivel style mount such as the rode PSA1, then both will work fine. Maintain in mind you will will need a high tension mount to counterbalance the weighty Yeti.
Just like most microphones, both the Yeti and the AT2020 would benefit from adding a pop-filter to take out these popping "p"s. Blue microphones have a pop filter but I would suggest a plain pop filter that will save you 10 or 20 dollars.
The AT2020 wins on accessories only since it's less difficult to discover a shock-mount to fit. In spite of this it is a really close get in touch with and genuinely depends on what you want.
The Final Verdict We've got a draw with 3 1/two points each and every to the Yeti and AT2020.
And so it certainly depends on what you want.
If you can manage the lack of portability and you don't want a shock mount, in my opinion the yeti is the best USB microphone out there,mulberry pas cher.
If portability is far more beneficial than audio flexibility, I would suggest the Audio Technica AT2020.
Mike Martin is a blogger and podcaster and is Editor in Chief at USB Microphone Review. Like this article? study the complete AT2020 evaluation or the Blue Yeti Critique
Related articles:

cartable longchamp,nouvelle timberland chaussures,

chausson north face,longchamp pliage,bottes north face,ebay

sandales lacoste,longchamp tour eiffel,bandoulière longchamp,short north face

Profile E-mail