Saab NewsSaab ForumSaab ClassifiedsSaab SpecificationsAbout UsSaab links

Saabing.com

Saab Discussion Boards
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: offering a players'-style contemporary look from discount go
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:06 am 
Saab Warrior

Given that context, SGDC is India's only integrated JPX 800 Irons Development Company that offers turn-key solutions. From concept and execution to completion, we focus on providing solutions that are truly state-of-the-art, bringing together the best in technology and expertise. Intelligent understanding, meticulous planning and cost-effective all add up to help us deliver projects that are truly world-class and high on quality. The ace of course, is in our approach to meet the specific needs of our clients with innovation and creative thinking from start-to-finish.

From the lay of land, climatic conditions,Callaway RAZR Hawk, to the technology and skill that go into constructing and maintaining a sports ground, it takes a master craftsman to fashion a stretch of land into a legendary structure that echoes its excellence throughout time. That's what drives the engineers and technical team at SGDC- a searing passion to watch an iconic landmark take shape as they work ceaselessly at every detail until finally, perfection is measurable in each blade of grass on the ground.

PING's successful line of G-series irons has focused on maximum forgiveness for all players, but it's i-series has been geared specifically to players who are looking for a middle ground between the G-series and the blade-like S-series. Distance control and a solid feel come from a thicker hitting area and stabilizing bars in the cavity and a low moment of inertia about the shaft axis gives golfers the ability to shape shots with confidence. The set is finished off with a non-glare chrome finish and black-and-silver color scheme, offering a players'-style contemporary look from discount golf clubs! http://golfnewonline.com/

In my humble opinion, an enormous improvement over the I20 irons is. I liked the I15's, however they didn't represent the nice step forward from the I10's that the G-15's did over the G10's (Another reason I didnaEUR(TM)t review them last season.) Even my weakest hit, and that i mean a wimpy eighty eight MPH seven Iron against a 2 club wind was radius from the front to back. The forgiving, high-launching long irons blend into more-penetrating mid- and - short irons, offering control for precise shot making.

Profile E-mail