Saab NewsSaab ForumSaab ClassifiedsSaab SpecificationsAbout UsSaab links

Saabing.com

Saab Discussion Boards
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: burberry ties,beatbox by dre,prada sale,hermes sta
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:01 am 
Saab Junkie

´╗┐Confetti throwing, prop-comedian Rip Taylor has a cameo role in the recent low-budget hit film "Jackass, the Movie."He appeared with his new bosom buddy, Anna Nicole Smith, on her Christmas special last Sunday.An off-and-on resident of Las Vegas for more than 30 years, the ever-busy Taylor stars in "The Las Vegas Christmas Spectacular" at The Rio through Christmas Day.Taylor is a ball of hyperactive energy, but the fast-talking entertainer seemed a little tired during a recent interview with the Sun at The Rio -- probably because the 72-year-old performer had just wrapped up a movie before rushing to Vegas for the Christmas show.Las Vegas Sun: You are one of the busiest entertainers in the country. What have you been doing lately?Rip Taylor: Lets go backwards a month. I just recently finished a full-length motion picture drama playing a French general for (director) Rob Reiner in a movie with Kate Hudson called, "Loosely Based on a True Love Story." He won't make the title shorter -- we all asked him to, because the marquee ain't going to get any bigger.I finished that six days ago and came here. That's why I'm still a little sleepy,chanel uk, because you get up at 4 in the morning to do the shooting.Sun: You also were in "Jackass, the Movie." How was that?RT: I was on at the very end of the picture,prada online. I'm in a rowboat fighting off live alligators with my hair piece saying, "What the hell am I doing in this movie?" That's all I do, at the very, very end.The movie is the sickest thing. It's awfully sadistic to me. One of the men had a baby alligator biting him on the nipple. It gets gross. One man nails his testicles to a piece of wood. That's not funny to me, but they laughed. Kids love it. I'm glad I'm in something they love. They made 49 million in six days. Paramount Pictures hasn't had a hit in a long time. It may have saved them for a while.Sun: Would you do another "Jackass?"RT: I don't know. I'm trying to get rid of the first one. Everybody stops me, the young kids, and say "Oh, I saw you in 'Jackass.' " I have a whole new generation of admirers.Sun: How has the film affected your career?RT: I'd been working a lot before the movie, I just haven't been on TV every day. I love it when the press comes out and says "What a great resurgence of his career." I haven't been dead, for God's sake.Sun: Obviously not. You've been hanging around with Anna Nicole Smith. How did that happen?RT: She's my newest best friend. I know it's hard to believe. It's hysterical. I went to a party and she was there and we just hit it off. She's just a lot of fun. She's very down to earth. She takes your hands, puts them on her breasts and says "Hi, how are you?" and you go, "Excuse me?" We just hit it off. She's so stunning without all that makeup.I was on her Christmas show on Dec. 15. She's going to do another special in January, which I will be on.Sun: You haven't performed in Vegas for a couple of years, since finishing your gig with Rockettes in "The Great Radio City Spectacular" at the Flamingo Las Vegas. Any thoughts about coming back more often?RT: Oh, yes. I'm working on a show, "Let 'er Rip," which is a great title, especially for me. I just need a hotel.Sun: Tell us about your show at The Rio.RT: They haven't had a Christmas show like this there in a while. It isn't a typical Santa show. Santa may appear, I don't know, but that fat man doesn't show up for me every year. I'm not even going to make a list,zapatos manolo blahnik. I'm like the anti-Scrooge, I'm not going to let it get me down.I bring all these fun people around me in this show,hermes kelly. We have some acrobats -- Vegas has not seen two more beautiful women. They aren't acrobats, they are more like artists because they hang from two pieces of silk. I was a nervous wreck watching rehearsal. They are gorgeous young girls. And Traci Ault,burberry outlet, the singer, is stunning.We have an Elvis, whom I introduce by singing a song, "I Swear I Saw Elvis Eating a Ding Dong at the Piggly Wiggly Last Night."Then, we have Los Huincas Gauchos and then I come out with Christmas gift props and tell everyone what has happened to me, because everything happens to me.Sun: Just before the show at the Flamingo ended its run you had a few health problems -- problems with your throat, a dislocated shoulder. How are you doing now?RT: Last year, on Sept. 8, before the war, I was on a plane coming to Vegas from Honolulu when a cornea almost exploded in my left eye from the pressure in the plane. The cornea had to be operated on and I was out of work for two months to heal. My ophthalmologist here in Vegas is Loren Little, who was my trumpet player 30 years ago at the Sahara.Sun: How's the eye now?RT: It's getting better, but a cataract is forming in the right eye. I'm going to fix that when I finish my engagement at The Rio. You know Rip's at The Rio? Did I tell you? They may change the name of the hotel for the time I'm here, because the "O" can be made into a "P" very easily -- remember, it's Rip at The Rio.

archive
Related articles:

authentic chanel,chanel classic,dre ibeats,victoria beckham

chanel quilted bag,prada messenger,hermes birkin b

custom dr dre beats,monster beats dre tour,chanel gift set,b

Profile E-mail