Saab NewsSaab ForumSaab ClassifiedsSaab SpecificationsAbout UsSaab links

Saabing.com

Saab Discussion Boards
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Cheap North Face 'Her brain is not wired righ
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:44 am 
Saab Warrior

The newly one Leandro Penna has revealed that he dumped Katie Price because she ended up being ��crazy,,
The Argentinian model, 27, blasted his ex- partner in the most up-to-date rant since their recent split.
He said: ��I left her since she is crazy. Katie��s mental abilities are not wired right,Cheap North Face, or the wires don��t hook up properly.
��I don��t know what��s completely wrong with her. I was thinking it over lately and one day I packed my hand bags and left.
"There was nothing else I could accomplish.,,/p>
Leandro finished by showing South American Caras -magazine: ��She had been driving me crazy.,,/p>
The pair, who obtained engaged in April,north face outlet, fulfilled when Katie gone to the Oscars in 2011.
But this week she said that the couple had -��mutually,,decided to end their own relationship .
Katie said the split has been ��sad,,but spending much time apart from the girl Latino lover ,,known as Capricorn ,,meant it had been too much.
In a message on her website, Katie composed: ��Leo and I have had an attractive fun time for 2 years.
"We will always sense deep affection for each other ,,however sometimes relationships just operate their course.
��Pressures at work have meant we've spent a huge amount of occasion apart even when we were in the same region.
"This meant it was a hardship on the relationship to move forward.,,/p>
All by myself: Katie Price at the Connection premiereRex
She went on: ��Accordingly, we��ve mutually decided to call it a day, but we are going to remain best of friends.
"Whoever he eventually forms down with might be a very lucky young lady,north face outlet online.,,/p>
However, Leandro��s scathing comments propose the split is a bit more acrimonious than first believed.
Katie attended the premiere of new 007 film Skyfall on Tuesday night at London��s Royal Albert Hall alone.
This came as we uncovered Katie had delivered flirty messages to X Factor contestant John Ferrari-Lane from the group Section 3.
But an announcement issued on her behalf stated: ��This has absolutely nothing to use the ending involving Kate and Leo��s relationship.
��Her connection with the boy band member has been completely innocent and celibate.,,/p>
Who else was in the Skyfall premiere, See all of the pictures below.
Watch galleryWireImage
"
"
Inch
"
"
Inch
"
"
Inch
"Skyfall PremiereView gallery

Profile E-mail