Saab NewsSaab ForumSaab ClassifiedsSaab SpecificationsAbout UsSaab links

Saabing.com

Saab Discussion Boards
It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: TaylorMade R11S driver lives up to the hype
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:40 pm 
Saab Junkie

The TaylorMade R11S driver lives up to the hype as one of the most popular drivers to ever hit the market. Adjustability is one of the key selling points of the This driver.

The r11s for sale is the follow up to the wildly successful R11. Raising eyebrows, TaylorMade launched an ad campaign that basically focused on its own product as the primary competition, touting the R11S as significantly longer than its predecessor, the original R11.

The R11S driver's modern-classical clubhead shape is intended to suit the eye of better players, while still providing ample forgiveness and confidence for average players. The head boasts a contemporary, slightly more triangular appearance than traditionally shaped drivers that provides higher MOI and a deeper, farther-forward CG position.

Personally, the R11S driver was longer than other drivers I had been rotating through my bag at the time. The ability to tinker with face angle, lie angle and weighting in the head is helpful, although be careful that you don't obsess over it. Along with the look of the club, the highlight of this driver is the stock shaft, which is the best I've seen come standard in a driver.

The R11S is a golfer's dream; it's the realization of every ounce of innovation, adjustability, and performance.

Profile E-mail